It's that time of the year again when we all think, "Yikes, I have NO idea what to get <insert name here> for the holidays!" There are always people on your holiday gift list that stump you, it never fails. No need to freak out because 4eyesDESIGN is here to rescue you from this annual predicament!
Here's my sales pitch......
The gift of art is great BECAUSE:
1. it's unique and certainly more interesting than a bag of socks!
2. it's original and wayyyy cooler than the mass-produced, generic art you find in most stores!
3. it's super thoughtful to pick out a specific piece of art for someone, something that suits *them*!
4. whenever your loved one walks past the piece of art hanging in their home, they'll get all nostalgic and be like, "Awww, that's what <insert name here> got me 10 years ago for <insert holiday here>."
5. C'mon, who *wouldn't* want to be gifted art?!
There ya have it, that's ma' pitch!
I feel like I should be wearing a cheap suit and selling cars. :-)
To purchase 4eD art go here: 4eyesDESIGN on Etsy!
Wishing you a purrfect holiday season!
![]() |
| The holiday card I designed for myself this year! |


No comments:
Post a Comment